[Jandek] Live photos

Todd Madson crash at waste.org
Wed Oct 20 08:33:36 PDT 2004

Thank you, and a garland of a 1000 martian fire flowers.

I got everything except track 7 which, unfortunately can't be downloaded.
Apparently your monthly bandwidth was exceeded!

Holy moly.

I might convert these files to AAC format to make them smaller while
retaining the same fidelity.

Do I dare put up what I have on my own site?

-t