[Jandek] another thought...he looked thin

Collins, Brendan G BCOLLINS at sjmc.org
Tue Oct 19 12:54:16 PDT 2004

Sick?  Possible... but the majority of people I've exposed to Jandek
automatically assume he's on some kind of psychoactive drug, of the
variety not found at your local Eckerd's.  None of them have suggested
illness, especially after tuning themselves into the decidedly
unorthodox instrumentation, lyrics and vocalizations.

I can't say one way or the other.  It just doesn't matter to me, other
than to say I appreciate the artist's diligence in producing material.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.