[Jandek] Recording of the Instal gig.

djobe djobe at uark.edu
Mon Oct 18 17:54:02 PDT 2004

As I have damnable dial up at this moment I will plea on my knees really
begging PLEASE put them up SOMEWHERE besides P2Ps as mp3s! And let us know
ASAP! This may be the most unbelievable day ever.  THANK YOU SO MUCH to
whoever does this.

Oh, and RE my earlier post:  David Tibet's word is enough for me, I no longer
need to bother the man with it.  However, I wonder if Janky's ever thought of
playing Arkansas.  We're just one state north and I've got some beautiful land
he could host a gig on...

dreaming,

Danen