[Jandek] Disappointment?

Mark Greenberg mark at mayfairrecordings.com
Mon Oct 18 13:17:31 PDT 2004

I must agree with Gogs. I think it is great he did this. It has totally
screwed with everyone here and I think that is what he does best, or one of
the things he does best anyway.

Did anyone talk to him? See him drink from a drinking fountain? Tie his
shoelace? Eat some haggis? 'Tune' up? Write out a set list? Tip a waitress?
We KNOW he makes music. We have many recordings to prove that. It is the
little regular stuff that would be weirder to witness as he has truly become
bigger that life in our minds with these years of his physical absence.

-Mark