[Jandek] Jandek live...uh-huh

Jason Cooley jasonx12 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 11:09:04 PDT 2004

I don't think any of us affects anything Jandek
decides to do.

I was going to suggest emailing Katy Vine and asking
her to verify the pictures, but it seems pretty
obvious this is real.  I also felt a vague tinge of
disappointment, but it's gone now.  This is just
another awesome twist in the story.