[Jandek] Jandek live...uh-huh

Collins, Brendan G BCOLLINS at sjmc.org
Mon Oct 18 10:24:04 PDT 2004

Might we be spooking the guy into seclusion again, though?  As awesome
as a live concert would be, he's really just a guy with some unworldly
music, and wants his voice to be out there.  If we make a huge deal
out of a possible live appearance (and sure, it's a big deal to us,
but...) it might prove to be too much for the guy.

He puts his toe in the water, and unseen beings pull him in over his
head.  The stuff nightmares are made of.  And I suspect Jandek has
plenty of nightmare material as it is...

Just a thought.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.