[Jandek] damn you guys are harsh

alextl at fsmail.net alextl at fsmail.net
Fri Nov 26 16:50:25 PST 2004

i want to play the white stripes.
HEY JIMMY
DO YOU WANT AN EXPLOSION NOW?

> Message date : Nov 26 2004, 03:31 AM
> From : konajinx at comcast.net
> To : jandek at mylist.net
> Copy to :
> Subject : Re: [Jandek] damn you guys are harsh

Interesting, as I repeatedly tell this to anyone who wants to play bands such as The White Stripes, U2, Linkin Park, and Matchbox 20.  They always comply as well because then I pull out the Jandek and/or Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music and it gets the point across.  Oh, when will these sad, sad people ever learn.

Matchbox 20.  Christ.

J.

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: