[Jandek] Re: ... she don't like Janky, but that's alright.

Jonathan Bell genghisjhan at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 21:48:00 PST 2004

on a related note, my girlfriend and I are planning on trying what we've
been calling the "Jandekathalon"... the point being to listen to all of
jandek's recordings in a single sitting (roughly 26-27 hours, maybe a little
more by now)... wish us luck, and I'll let you guys know how it goes
(assuming I'm still coherent)

-jon