[Jandek] You wouldn't believe, she don't like Janky

Collins, Brendan G BCOLLINS at sjmc.org
Wed Nov 24 10:21:09 PST 2004

	"i agree, get rid of this girl... "blue corpse" is one of the
'easy' albums (though i don't
> find any particularly hard)... if she can't handle that, she sucks a
> big yak toe."

	I figured that being nonchalant about it would sort of bring
about a gradual intro to the albums which adorn my apartment.  She had
made notice of  the "creepy" artwork once before, so (without a word)
I tried to inject a little of it into her.  The reaction was indeed
pointed just the same.  Last night, she dropped a single, hanging
reference to "that horrible man [I] listened to the other night."

	Sounds as if her opinion has solidified already.  In her
defense, she really is quite hot.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.