[Jandek] You wouldn't believe, she don't like Janky

Bob Lukomski lukomski at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:33:01 PST 2004

Man... and "Only Lover" is a beautiful song...  I coulda thunk mebbe
"Electric End" or "I Love You, It's True".  Is this woman worth having
around?  Ha Ha.

The record that would get my ex in a snit was the Portsmouth Sinfonia live
at the Royal Albert Hall... then again, spitfire that she was, she would
retaliate with Kate Bush... (no offense meant to any KB fans, I just have a
negative visceral reaction to her music, and voice).

Bob Lukomski
Composer

Brooklyn, NY

http://www.boblukomski.net