[Jandek] Jandek On Corwood DVD on sale in NYC

Marc Masters marc at crankautomotive.com
Sun Nov 7 11:25:02 PST 2004

Yeah, this is puzzling.  Not to be too hard on the filmmakers - it's not
like they're Amazon.com or something - but to have it show up in stores and
on mail-order sites WEEKS before they send it to those of us interested
enough to pre-order it (and help them make more money by eliminating the
middle man etc.) really kinda sux...

Plus it's cheaper at forcedexposure.com and othermusic.com...jeez...