[Jandek] Photoshop

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Fri Jun 25 16:23:26 PDT 2004

Pierre Sandgren writes:

>From: "pierre sandgren" <sandgren_p at hotmail.com>
>To: seth at tisue.net
>Subject: RE: [Jandek] Shadow of Leaves
>Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:16:44 +0000
>
>hi great nu record listened it in the tub tonight.  never tired of the
>jandek, men
>the cover  was interesting with its repetition of some parts in the
>back, look at the the left of the picture  and further to right and
>yollsee.  hey  maybee lts cover somting up
>
>cheers pierre

He's right -- check it out.  Some of the trees along the top are
duplicates of each other.  The photo appears to have been doctored in
Photoshop in other places as well, for example around the figure's legs
at the bottom edge and around left shoulder (his left, our right).
Scandal!!

==
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net
"It is better to stay indoors and not mess around
with useless experiences." - Rudolph Wurlitzer, _Nog_