Fwd: [Jandek] JANDEK MERCHANDISE!

X95841 at aol.com X95841 at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 20:13:07 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/11/2004 2:33:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gregory.stanton at sbcglobal.net writes:
I like the idea of having a shirt that says JANDEK:
WORLD TOUR 2004. Few would get the joke, but I think
it's kinda funny.
My Idea (which i will probably still do) is to make a jandek for president
t-shirt. It will say simply "Jandek '04" or maybe i will think of a running-mate
for Jandek. "So-and-so for president" t-shirts arereally cliche and dumb, but
i think in Jandek's case it would be cool. Now i'm thinking of different
images of the man from jandek's covers super-imposed over the american flag. Maybe
one of the silhouette images. I think i'm too lazy to make that one come to
fruition, but its a nice idea.

On a slightly unrelated tangent, i think upon word of the man's death all the
listers should walk to shelbyville. It would, of couse, be ideal that no
specific Shelbyville be chosen so that we would all end up in different places.
--james--