[Jandek] Miroslav Wanek

JEREMYD.OSBORN at cemexusa.com JEREMYD.OSBORN at cemexusa.com
Tue Jul 20 07:49:52 PDT 2004

I never saw that posting either, does anyone have it???? I'm very curious

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the
streets after them.
            -- Bill Vaughan

                      LiLiPUT1 at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       jandek at mylist.net
                      jandek-bounces at my        cc:
                      list.net                 Subject:  [Jandek] Miroslav Wanek

                      07/17/2004 05:58
                      AM

How the hell did I miss that post about Miroslav Wanek?? That's shocking
news and I still don't quite believe it. If it's true, it definitely warps
my perception of Jandek. Even weirder, there doesn't seem to be any further
posts on the matter. Doesn't anyone find this tidbit the least bit
fascinating?

jandek mailing list
jandek at mylist.net