[Jandek] Dearly need some words

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 18:31:43 PDT 2004

In dearly need some words, around the 3'07 mark on my
version (which was on a cd my friend made for me)
there sounds like theres a car drawing up outside,,,]

Anyone else notice this???

=====
"97.5 per cent of all great British pop records have been created by individuals dreaming their teenage years away in fuggy box bedrooms on council estates. From Billy Fury all the way through to Sporty Spice - council house box bedrooms. Being stuck in a public school dormitory waiting for your weekly fix of the NME somehow doesn't do the trick." - Sir William Drummond

"Equality; I spoke that word as if a wedding vow..." - Bob Dylan

"I mean, I like Eric Clapton, but he's no Jandek." - Gary Pig Gold

http://www.JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButI'mVotingForHimAnyway.com