[Jandek] Inexplicable typos, part I

Ronsen, Josh P. JPRonsen at htc.edu
Fri Jul 16 06:19:50 PDT 2004

I picked up "The Gone Wait" and two other CDs last night. My wife
noticed, in the lower left hand corner, there was no . at the end of
"U.S.A"

I looked at the other CDs (the LPs I have do not have the country under
the address), and only one of the CDs I had on hand had the final
period.  Help me fill out the list. Maybe it is a message in Morse Code.
Maybe it is nothing. I have a few CDs out on loan, and I don't have CDs
of anything I have on LP.

0739 N
0740
0741
0742
0743
0744
0745
0746 N
0747
0748
0749
0750
0751
0752
0753
0754
0755 N
0756
0757 N
0758
0759
0760
0761 Y
0762
0763
0764
0765
0766
0767 N
0768
0769
0770
0771
0772
0773 N
0774

Email me privately and I will post the final tally to the list.

-Josh Ronsen
in Austin, Texas