[Jandek] taking the plunge

Jason Harman jmharman at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 11:59:20 PDT 2004

Hey.

I've been a Jandek admirer for about a decade now. I discovered him as a DJ
at WRCT in Pittsburgh in the early 90s. For several reasons, I've decided
that now is finally the time to take the plunge and order a batch of 20 cds
from Corwood.

While there are some of his albums that I am definitely interested in owning
(ready for the house, chair beside a window, and lost cause for starters), I
am interested in feedback from some of those infinitely more in the know as
to definite Jandek highlights and records to own or to pass on for my
initial order of 20.....Thanks.

J Harman