[Jandek] (no subject)

Daniel Marks alfredggnome at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 08:17:47 PST 2004

A note from Corwood is always exciting. The first time
I sent an order, his note came separately, and I was
worried for a moment that he'd forgotten to send the
CDs, but sure enough, they came the next day.

"New Town" is a good album. I was listening to it the
other day, and I never liked it much when I first got
it, but now it feels like one of his best. Has anyone
else ever had this experience with a Jandek album?

You sent him a guitar pick? That's interesting. I
wonder if he'll use it. Next time I write to Corwood
I'm going to ask what brand of guitars and drums he
uses, just because I'm curious. There's only a couple
shots of his guitars on the covers; I'm particularly
interested in find out what brand the electric one on
"Follow Your Footsteps" is.

D.M.

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1