[Jandek] Brast Burn

Darin Mitchell susseddm at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:28:49 PST 2004

Wow. I stand corrected. This is very interesting. All of a sudden, in less
than a week I've dicovered that Sterling indeed holds all the copyrights,
he's 58 years old and there's a good chance he is from Providence, Rhode
Island.

What does Nancy do now? Does she still sing? Has she ever worked
professionally?

I find this extremely interesting, yet I don't think it's prying too much.
Or is it?

M.