[Jandek] Brast Burn

Josh. magneticring at telus.net
Fri Jan 23 10:01:13 PST 2004

A friend from Providence, Rhode Islandąs mother is good friends with the
woman known as łNancy˛ on some of the early recordings.
She lives in Providence and sterling visits her on and off. Supposedly he
grew up there.

And this isnąt one of those a friend of a friend of a friend told me.....
Its well informed.

Now you know.