[Jandek] Re: Re: Bright Eyes

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 03:11:32 PST 2004

Guess my musical taste must be that of a 14 year old
female then?  Jandek's clearly for more discerning
listeners...
:)
Oh dear.  People are funny.  To the more child-like
amongst you : You should definitely try to hear Bright
Eyes, they're not an "emo" band...  I grew up
listening to punk rock for the last ten years, (proper
punk rock, not yr American rubbish) and I think Conor
Oberst is a genius.
They're really great and I'd seriously recommend them,
their lyrics are great and they've done a lot to get
more people interested in Jandek...  *Maybe you don't
want that, though*
Worth a thought,
Take care dudes.
Ross