[Jandek] RE: Jandek on Corwood Screening in Los Angeles

Stanton, Greg greg.stanton at camelot-la.com
Fri Jan 16 12:43:12 PST 2004

Will do, though the February calender for the American Cinematheque went to print yesterday -- so the date/time/place of the screen is final.

My partner works for the AC, and I suggested to one of their programmers that they get a tape from the filmmakers to see if Jandek on Corwood was worth showing. I don't know if my suggestion was taken, or if it was a coincidence that a tape ended up in the hands of the AC's head programmer. He really loved it -- so I'm hoping a good-sized crowd turns up.

If you know any other webisites, email lists or other venues I can use to get the word out, let me know.

Thanks,
Greg