[Jandek] Jandek in Glasgow!

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 14:05:34 PST 2004

Hey, just joined yr list.
I got into Jandek in November 2003, and have since
been trying to get a hold of cheap Jandek stuff.
In my search I found no less than THREE different
Jandek albums in my local record store Monorail
Records in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
I understand this is quite a bit of a turn up for the
books?
They had Blue Corpse (which I bought) Worthless
Recluse and The Place (which I am buying tomorrow.)
Just thought I'd let y'all know and say hi!
Bye
Ross

=====
Have you ever heard of Jandek?