[Jandek] put my dream on this planet

jingfongjimmy at comcast.net jingfongjimmy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 11:37:16 PST 2004

that might be true. i myself think he was in his early early twenties upon recording the album, but thats me.
> well, i dont think it's proven that he was a teenager at the time the
first album came out in 1978. seth tisue believed he was eighteen, just to
give a guess at how old he currently is. but the recently found information
about a 58 year old sterling smith living in houston texas leads me to
believe he was much older than in his teen years upon recording his first
album.<

Maybe he was a teen when he recorded the first album, then took a few years
to release it.