[Jandek] Vocalist and guitarist

Larry Tremblay larrytremblay at carolina.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 12:58:08 PST 2004

I don't think Jandek is a joke at all. He predates the
Internet and the hyper-world we live in today, so he's
definitely not a *reation* to this milieu. I hear honesty
in his music -- unforced and uncontrived (unlike say,
99% of music today).

To my heart and ears, Jandek is an antidote to today's
lack of originality and honesty. Even if Jandek is a
collaboration, it's a very consistent one. And I love
it.

my two cents
- larry