[Jandek] Re: Butts for Jandek/A Kingdom he |Likes???

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 03:13:21 PST 2004

I feel the same - I am sickened to my very core that anyone would want to do this.  To me its not funny, or clever, or arty or fucking anything.  Its just crap.  The man puts his HEART AND FUCKING SOUL into making dangerous as fuck, heartfelt music - which can be at various points in one record - angry, happy, on the verge of death, sarcastic, hatefilled, ironic, dark, light, contemptful...  and some clown decides the funniest thing ever would be to fucking send him pictures of girls arses?
More productive would be to send him a nice Christmas card - not as a mass movement or anything, just off your own back.  Let the guy know yr thinking about him and that you enjoy his music enough to connect with him.

I hoped very much "A Kingdom He Likes" would have been the like record, since Scotland after all is in the United Kingdom??? Any thoughts on this?

VACANT BEYOND COMPARISON  - stop war : scam the social
scumnock hardcore punk. next gig: 27th December w/ Straw Dogs, Parkers, Kilmarnock.
Visit our webshite - http://vbc.fateback.com

YARA - das futurpop : http://members.lycos.co.uk/vincentlogan
rock n roll has overdosed.  listen to some lovely outsider pop.