[Jandek] pilgrimage!!

John Eastridge johneastridge at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 23:14:11 PST 2004

hey guys! i will be making a road trip in early january that will pass
through houston, texas. i would like to visit the jandek sites. I HAVE NO
INTENTION OF TRYING TO FIND THE MAN HIMSELF AND INTEND TO RESPECT HIS
PRIVACY TO THE UTMOST DEGREE. i would just really like to see the po box,
his believed to be neighborhood, etc. does anyone know where i can find
these places in houston? i have spent so many hours of my life listening to
jandek and would like to get a feeling for his environment. maybe some of
you know the locations of some of the album covers. let me know off-list.
has anyone else made similar pilgrimages?

thanks, john