[Jandek] new to the jandek, couple of questions

Jonathan Bell genghisjhan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:36:11 PST 2004

the concert is more representative of his newer stuff, about since "I threw
you away". as for the rest, it's a pretty good sampler of everything up to
that point. you can order more than 20, by the way, and still get the "$4
apiece" deal. in any case the first 20 would probably be a good place to
start since it's a little more song-based than his newer stuff, which works
more as albums.

-Jon