[Jandek] Jandeks birthdate

Dave Parent dave9199 at lycos.com
Tue Dec 7 06:15:45 PST 2004

Why is it so hard to believe that he picks pictures that are younger than he is now? You can tell the pictures aren't chronological, it's very obvious. And why would he lie on a government form for the copyrights? He's the guy who filled it out! I'm amazed when people want to refuse factual info supplied by the man himself. He's not a superhero. He's going to die someday & I'm sure there will be people who will not accept that which I find baffling.