[Jandek] Re: damn you guys are harsh

Christopher Petkus johnnymeatworth at mac.com
Wed Dec 1 03:36:31 PST 2004

I don't think Lou Reed has dismissed Metal Machine Music at all.  He went
out of his way to complain in interviews about the first (French import) CD
release and how it wasn't mastered properly before remastering part of it
himself for his own boxed set.  Then when there was a full deluxe reissue in
2000 he sat for a new interview for its liner notes.

On 11/30/04 10:59 PM, "jandek-request at mylist.net"