[Jandek] Jandek on Super Secret Lodge Show

aerick duckhugger agentduckhugger at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 00:11:28 PDT 2004

Hmmn.. seems like my last message took over a day to get onto the list and
by then had already aired. Let's hope this one gets on before the show is
over.

Either way, just wanted to say that some of you might want to tune into my
KAOS radio show which airs every Saturday from 8pm to 10pm (it can be
listened to on the air frequency within the surrounding Olympia area @ 89.3
fm.. OR.. can be also listened to around the world wherever there is a
sufficient internet connection via the "Listen Live" links @
http://www.kaosradio.org).

Jandek has always been a favorite of KAOS radio as well as a favorite upon
the various shows I've hosted here in my 7 years of broadcasting. Last weeks
show incorporated a track off the "Shadow of Leaves" and this next show here
will mix in a track off the latest "The End of It All". Keep in mind that I
don't tend to play things "straight up" on this show... so you might hear a
few minutes of Jandek and then a few minutes of other music and noises
overlapping eachother and intermingling at times.

One more thing. For those of you who miss the show entirely because of
problems with tuning in on Saturday. I'm starting to archive the show for a
week at a time in mp3 format. The mp3s of the show (in hour long pairs) will
be placed up online about 2 or 3 days after the show airs. It will then stay
up for a week and be taken down after that (to preserve bandwidth and all
that). The site URL = www.duckhugger.com/ssls.html

Cheers,
Aerick Duckhugger
http://www.duckhugger.com