[Jandek] New Jandek disc

Justin Bailey alfredggnome at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 23:24:32 PDT 2004

Upon inspecting that cover a bit more...Jandek is
wearing a black suit, looking down at something, a
blank/solemn look on his face. It feels to me like
we're at someone's funeral in line to see the open
coffin, and it's ol' Sterling's turn to look upon the
face of death. Hey, maybe he is supposed to be looking
into his OWN coffin, that is, the coffin of Jandek the
musical entity! Now excuse me, I need to conduct some
research to find "proof" for my next ridiculous
theory---Jandek is dead!

/Justin