[Jandek] "how to prepare"

Daniel Short daniel.short4 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 20 16:22:28 PDT 2004

The first jandek cd I got was "one foot in the north" it was a freezing
cold, bleak and snowing January afternoon outside. It was also just
starting to go dark outside. As I put the cd on the music totally
matched the weather outside. It was brilliant.But seeing as you cant
"order" the weather, I would say the best jandek experience is late at
night with a couple glasses of wine (like the guy from the corwood film
says)  Oh and wear headphones too. I always wear headphones when
listenin to jandek. Do others?