[Jandek] listening to Jandek (how best to prepare)

Summersteps at aol.com Summersteps at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 21:03:49 PDT 2004

      Hi,
       I think that listening to Jandek is meant to be and works best as a solitary experience.  It's definitely not party music in my opinion.  If you're looking for that, put on a Redd Foxx or Rudy Ray Moore LP!  At the same time I think Jandek On Corwood is quite the opposite.  That's definitely something to sit down and watch with friends either Jandek or non-Jandek familiar.  You'll get some great discussions afterward.

-Eric