[Jandek] Least favorites?

Gogs C gogs_cun at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 07:20:35 PDT 2004

Man, The Beginning is one of my fave Jandek records, I posted a big rant on
here no too long ago sayin why. No-one else seems to dig it much though,
bah, humph, mumble, grrrr etc.
And aye, that would be cool if you wrote to corwood asking about the dates,
i think you'd have to keep it failry to the point though, like "When was
suchandsuch an album recorded?" so he doesnt have the chance to give us a
vague not-really-answering-the-question or
i-cant-be-bothered-explaining-it-all kinda answer, y'knowwhatimean? Formal
as fuck, like. Jandek seems like a tricky bugger... har har har
Another thing i always wondered about was what recording equipment he uses.
But thats for another day maybe.

Anyway, cheerio for now