[Jandek] jandek's new voice

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 02:55:10 PDT 2004

I think Gogs is right.
Someone definitely should write to Corwood to ask...
Doubt hed answr

Ross

=====
"97.5 per cent of all great British pop records have been created by individuals dreaming their teenage years away in fuggy box bedrooms on council estates. From Billy Fury all the way through to Sporty Spice - council house box bedrooms. Being stuck in a public school dormitory waiting for your weekly fix of the NME somehow doesn't do the trick." - Sir William Drummond

"It was a job, and I was just doing my job," - Johnny Ramone, 2004 on what the Ramones meant to him...

"I mean, I like Eric Clapton, but he's no Jandek." - Gary Pig Gold

http://www.JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButI'mVotingForHimAnyway.com