[Jandek] Re: Jandeks new voice

Brobish brobish at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 16:26:15 PDT 2004

The voice seems to fit in with both the earlier albums
and the recent releases as far as inflection / tone
goes.  I kind of view the spoken-word pieces as a
'bridge' between the two.  It's got to be the same
performer because the delivery is pretty much the same
in regards to the sounds of the words.