[Jandek] jandeks new voice

Daniel Marks alfredggnome at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 15:53:04 PDT 2004

No I still say it's two different guys throughout the
middle period. The voices do have different
inflections, and you can hear the deeper guy laughing
at things Jandek says occasionally ("Long Way" from
Blue Corpse is a good example as well as "Your Other
Man"). Unless he were schitzophrenic [sic], why would
Jandek laugh at his own jokes? It sounds to me like
two guys having a little blues jam.
--- Gregory Stanton <gregory.stanton at sbcglobal.net>