[Jandek] Introduction...

Na Na ketaminesun at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 17:43:42 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list and wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Ken and I live up in Maine.  I was just
recently introduced to Jandek's music (and it's
accompanying mysteries) thanks to a friend.  I've been
a long time fan of the musical underdogs out there and
am glad to have been filled in on Jandek.  I only have
a few of his CDs so far but as I'm a bit of a
'completist' I'm sure it won't be long before I take
the plunge and mail away for the rest!

As I was introduced to this all pretty late in the
game, I'm curious to know how long you all have been
Jandek fans?

Take care everyone,

Ken