[Jandek] Documentary

Rev Mansour phylobrag at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 11 23:52:41 PDT 2004

Actually, a little bit. It looks like its going to end, but what happens is
basicly what everyone came to the movie for. It's an extra little wonderful
scene. The movie's hot. I wish I could watch it again, but we're waiting for
a DVD release right? Film makers did a great job. Maybe they can give clips
of unused footage?