[Jandek] is jandek singing?

Paul Condon paulgcondon at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 09:52:00 PST 2003

>is he singing on songs on albums foreign keys. follow your footsteps,
>modern dances etc etc . (basically the brilliant electric stuff) and
>especially the first 3 of Blue Corpse? Y'know...its confusing >cos you hear
>2 voices on C F....

Somebody else sings the first 3 on Blue Corpse, though Jandek also
interjects on C F. It also seems that Jandek is playing guitar on those
songs, and the other guy is playing on the songs that Jandek sings. The
other vocalist appears occasionally around this time, eg on I'll Sit
Alone..., I Know the Times, and Jaws of Murmur. Hard to tell on some songs
such as Governor Rhodes. I think Jandek is the only male vocalist on Modern
Dances and Foreign Keys. Also Sadie (from On the Way) seems to feature a
third male vocalist.